sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

¡OK STOP!

Vale's here!

Hello, I hope you’re enjoying your weekend, but I’ve come to talk about something that I just realized.

Let’s see, lately EVERY fan, Seddiers and Creddiers, have been leaning on romance above everything else. I’m not going to say “iCarly is a comedy show” because that’s a phrase that everyone says but no one cares for it…

It’s true that iCarly started as some senseless comedy, we all liked it because it was like that, it’s true. But things have changed, I’m not saying it has gotten worse, it’s more like, I love the things that are happening in this season, I’m not saying it is worse, just different. Which is normal because… admit it, Carly, Sam and Freddie are not 13 anymore, it’s normal for them to change.

And another thing, I can’t stand for EVERYONE to call Dan a troll, because he isn’t… I can’t even imagine, how can you call a person like that, who has given everything for us, who made us laugh and have fun. If the show ends with Seddie, good, if it ends with Creddie, just the same. Despite being a Seddie fan, I’ll change it just for you to stop doing that. Because it doesn’t make sense, neither for Dan nor for the Creddie fans, nor for the actors, or anyone…

Insulting someone just for putting Creddie… just seems stupid to me. Let’s see, the Creddie fans have the right to have moments just like us, Dan knows what he is doing, or has he ever made a bad decision? He’s got everything planned out; you just have to trust him because…he’s ours… at least MINE, idol. Have some respect for him.

And think about it…because… you need to.

I’ve said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario